Martin Haag has named his England U20 elite player squad (EPS) for the 2016/17 season which will see them compete in the Six Nations and look to defend their World Rugby U20 Championship in Georgia.
The 32-man squad features 10 players capped at this level. Sam Aspland-Robinson, Theo Brophy Clews, Zach Mercer, Harry Randall, Max Wright and Max Malins all featured in June's triumphant U20 World Championship campaign in Manchester.
Ralph Adams-Hale, Curtis Langdon, Jamie Shillcock and Paolo Odogwu have all experienced U20 rugby this year while nine players featured in the recent U18 tour to South Africa.
The squad will come together for the first time and train at Loughborough University this October.
The development of players through the age groups relies on strong relationships with the regional academies and clubs. Most recently, U20 graduates Joe Marchant and Will Evans were named in Eddie Jones' EPS ahead of the upcoming Old Mutual Wealth Series at Twickenham.
"We have picked a strong squad with a lot of experience and it's an exciting time because every year will bring new opportunities for different players to impress at this level." said Head Coach Haag.
"Players like Joe Marchant and Will Evans should be the example of what this group can achieve and while we are proud of our recent record in major tournaments, this is the start of a new rugby journey with this talented group of players.
"This is the start of the development phase with a real focus on getting to know the players and giving them the opportunity to develop and adapt their skills.
"We have seen a large number of these players grow through the pathway and for us it's about challenging and inspiring these guys to be the best they can individually and as a team."
32-man elite player squad:
1. Ralph Adams-Hale (Saracens)
2. Sam Aspland-Robinson (Harlequins)
3. Jamie Blamire (Newcastle Falcons)
4. Theo Brophy Clews (London Irish)
5. Will Butler (Worcester Warriors)
6. Charlie Capps (Yorkshire Carnegie)
7. Josh Caulfield (Exeter Chiefs)
8. Justin Clegg (Worcester Warriors)
9. Joe Cokanasiga (London Irish)
10. Ali Crossdale (Saracens)
11. Ben Curry (Sale Sharks)
12. Tom Curry (Sale Sharks)
13. Ollie Dawe (Bristol Rugby)
14. Ben Earl (Saracens)
15. Ted Hill (Worcester Warriors)
16. Gabriel Ibitoye (Harlequins)
17. Nick Isiekwe (Saracens)
18. Ciaran Knight (Gloucester Rugby)
19. Curtis Langdon (Sale Sharks)
20. Max Malins (Saracens)
21. Jack Maunder (Exeter Chiefs)
22. Zach Mercer (Bath Rugby)
23. Alex Mitchell (Northampton Saints)
24. Joseph Morris (Worcester Warriors)
25. Joe Mullis (Gloucester Rugby)
26. Jack Nay (Saracens)
27. Paolo Odogwu (Sale Sharks)
28. Harry Randall (Gloucester Rugby)
29. Jamie Shillcock (Worcester Warriors)
30. Jacob Umaga (Wasps)
31. Max Wright (Yorkshire Carnegie)
32. Zac Xiourouppa (Worcester Warriors)